1. We are a wholesale supplier and our goods are available to Trade customers only.
2. Our minimum order is £15 (excluding VAT & P&P), if we send you goods on approval and the cost of goods kept is below the minimum order, you will be charged the full £15.
3. Invoiced goods can only be returned and credited if they are returned in their original condition (beads strung up with label attached and stones in original boxes or bags) with the respective invoice and within 28 days. Returns are subject to a restocking charge of £10.
4. We offer a 5% discount on sales over £250 (excl. VAT & postage) and a 10% discount on sales over £500 (excl. VAT & postage), providing the following conditions are met;
If you had the goods on approval they were not overdue for returnPlease note that a further reduction will not be added to items that have already been discounted.
Payment is made immediately by credit card, debit card, cheque or cash.
5. Goods can be sent on approval, but customers without a credit account will be asked to provide us with a valid credit card number which will be held until the selected items are invoiced or returned.
6. Any goods sent by us on approval are subject to the following conditions;
While they are on approval you are responsible for any loss or damage to those goods from any cause whatsoever.
Any unwanted goods must be returned to us within 7 days and the remaining goods will be charged at a minimum of £15 (exc. VAT and P&P).
The goods will be immediately invoiced if they are not returned to us within 7 days of receipt of the approval note.
7. By purchasing or requesting goods on approval, the customer accepts all responsibility for the condition of those goods whilst in their posession or in transit. No responsibility can be accepted by Marcia Lanyon Ltd for damage caused to returned goods, resulting either from the customer or the carrier's negligence.
8. All postage and packing will be charged to the customer unless otherwise stated.
9. Payments outstanding for more than 30 days from the invoice date will be surcharged at 3% per month.
10. VAT (20%) will be added to all prices quoted unless we are provided with a non UK VAT number or the goods are to be exported to non EEC countries.
11. Pricing, quality & colour are subject to supply and currency fluctuations and we reserve the right to change them.
12. We retain the right of ownership to all goods until full payment is received.
13. Access to the registered areas of our website is at our discretion. We reserve the right to reject any registration applications to our website without further explanation.